Wah.. I can't believe that I have bought myself a pair of shoes which cost RM399.. Omg! I can buy 8 pairs of Power sports shoes with the same amount of money, lol.. It's the first time I spent so lavishly..
It is the Nike Air Max Stir, a pair of stylish & elegant running shoes, covered by a thin layer of shiny black leather which is embroidered by some nice blue patterns and the popular Nike Tick symbol. I liked it so much hence I just bought it without thinking much.. Whew! My purse bled seriously!!
Well, the purchase of this shoes earned me a few cash vouchers with a total value of RM60, valid for 3 months. As you expect, they can only be used in Nike Stores to purchase Nike products.. Well, most of the Nike garments cost more than 100 bucks.. So, it's just a brilliant trick to cheat people to spend money to buy their products again.. zzz..
So, what do you think? Should I hurt my purse again because of the vouchers?? =.=
Wednesday, August 09, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment