Monday, August 14, 2006

Caught in the Middle

I wonder why there are so many internal problems occurred between the teachers & staffs in Lai Meng School.

Teacher A were so annoyed when teacher B had chosen a few students from teacher A's class to participate in the Chong Hwa Cup Maths Competition without noticing her. She regarded this as DISRESPECT to her... Omg!! Why are the teachers so sensitive??

Well, as mentioned in my previous post, I have been assigned by teacher A to teach the students. Initially I thought it might be an interesting & enjoyable job as I do like maths and like to teach maths. But now what? I'm caught in the middle of both of the rival teachers, where favouring anyone of them would cause an offence to another. Wth!!

Another teacher even told me that teacher A is NOT a SIMPLE person. From her information, I got a hint that teacher A assigned me to this job because of some ulterior motives, instead of simply asking for my help. My goodness!! Why is it so complicated?

Alright, I have only 4 more days left in Lai Meng, and I'm not going to care about any of them. Since I have promised to teach the students, I'd try my very best to accomplish my assignment no matter what. I just simply hope that they will gain something under my tutorials, that's all......

No comments: