It was my 1st time attending a massive countdown activity -- the 2006 New Year Countdown Event at Bukit Bintang. Squeezing among more than ten thousand people, I released myself totally and acted crazily like all those insane youth.. hehe..
Right at the moment of the advent of 2006, fireworks were spectacularly set off to the night sky, bringing all of us happiness and new hope for the new year. Deeply enthralled by the captivating beauty of the fireworks, I gazed into the sky with my mouth half-open, as if forgetting to breathe... Minutes later, filled with excitement & joy, I screamed with full strength and vigorously sprayed the colourful & sticky bubbles to every directions.. Mad yea? =P
As soon as i reached home and had my shower, I instantly had to pay for my insanity. I was tired out and finally drifted off to sleep at 4.00am. As long as i live, i shall never forget the New Year's Day of 2006, spent with 2 best friends of mine. WC & KL, thanks for sharing this wonderful moment together with me... Thank you very much!!
On the next morning, as a result of lack of sleep, I could hardly open my eyes and couldn't help yawning the whole day. It was just like a mundane day staying at home and doing nothing. To soothe my boredom, I went to Batu 11 to play basketball. In my 1st basketball game in 2006, on the 1st day of 2006, I collided with a guy who was a few inches taller and pounds heavier than me..... Guess what?? Ha! I fell onto the rigid floor and earned myself a sprained wrist & an injured thigh. Whew, what a LOVELY New Year present!!
Anyway, farewell 2005, welcome 2006!! Hopefully my wishes will come true in this brand new year. Happy New Year!! Happy 2006!! Yo~~~
Tuesday, January 03, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment