Saturday, September 05, 2009

New Sem Resolutions

Hi, resolutions again, haha!
I really can't recall how many times I set some sort of stupid resolutions during big days like New Year, new sem, my birthday, etc... But the very one thing I'm pretty sure is that I never succeeded in sticking to them. Many of them either are, to me, virtually unattainable or at least require a great deal of strong will and determination, which I always lack especially when exposed to temptations. It's life, isn't it? haha...

Well, after numerous failures I've come up with a conclusion..
We aren't supposed to strictly follow the resolutions we set at the first place as there are sometimes unexpected circumstances in which we must compromise. However, when we are lost in temptations, resolutions are the reminders that bring us back to the right path to our goals. So, take it easy.. It's immaterial how strictly we stick to our own resolutions. What really matters is that we always manage to pull the brake and find the way back to the correct paths.

Okay, now let me briefly state here my new sem resolutions:
1. Studies
2. Various kinds of knowledge, ie more readings
3. Flute, musics...
4. Badminton, stamina, endurance, basketball
5. More sleep
6. More travellings and sight-seeings
7. Less gaming and slacking
8. Save money
9. Appreciate more and complain less
10. Relationships

Well, that's all I can think of for now. Suppplements will be added if there are any.
All in all... my ultimate resolution is to flexibly follow the above resolutions while not forgetting to enjoy my fourth medical year.. haha
Wish me luck.. ^.<

No comments: