Monday, March 19, 2007

Hectic Life

Phew, finally I'm able to settle down temporarily after going through a few busy weeks. I dare say I have never been engaged with so many activities at the same moment before. A full week being host to Japanese exchanged students, I barely had enough sleep everyday, not to mention updating my blog. At the same time I have had to undergo intensive badminton training as I'm chosen to take part in an inter-school competition this weekend. Even though I love playing badminton very much, training 4 nights per week wasn't as fun as I had imagined. Besides, there was a massive overseas students affair dedicated for the all Taipei universities organized by Yang Ming (YM) this year. As a member of the YM Overseas Students Association (OSA), I was responsible to host an exhibition and some other duties. Last but not least, I have been the leader of the flute group of my school chinese orchestra. Apparently contacting the flute teacher and hosting the flute class every Tuesday are my obligations.

Ok, now let me tell you how crazy I was last Tuesday. I went to bed at 6AM and woke up at 8 to attend a class until 10. After that I took a leave to accompany the Japanese students for their last day in Taiwan and then sent them to the airport. At 7.30pm I finally got back to school and rushed straight to my flute class. And next there were badminton training at 9 and OSA meeting at 10.30. When I arrived at my dorm, it was already 1.30am. Yet I had a lab report to hand in the next day while I hadn't even set an eye on it. When I eventually got all the things done, I suddenly felt as if the time had stopped moving and I was the only one living in this world, free from everything else! Barely conscious, I drifted off to sleep in no time..

Now there's only the badminton competition left beyond me this weekend. But after this I might be elected as the main actor of a big drama host by my batch. Gosh...... when are my free and peaceful days going to come??? = =


No comments: