Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Oct 13-17, 06

I had intended to update my blog daily, but I'm really sorry that I couldn't make it. Life's been pretty busy and exhausting. Engaged with lots of reports and activities, I hardly even had time to get enough sleep, which is prior to updating my blog.. hehe! Ok, let me recall what had happened for the past few days...

Oct 13, 06
It was a silent night where all my roommates were studying in the dormitory (I couldn't recall what I was doing. But I'm sure that I wasn't studying.. XD). Suddenly the silence was broken by a roommate's HYSTERICAL scream... Shocked, I turned my head and saw his terribly quivering finger pointing to a big cockcroach on the wall. Next, I tried my best not to burst out laughing when the remaining 2 of them jumped off their seats immediately as if shocked by electricity. Then, a roommate of mine, who is well-known as an academic intellect, took out a pesticide to spray on the cockcroach... Well, everybody knows that a cockroach runs very fast. Thus, it could escape very quickly when the pesticide approached it. Spraying on it would just make it run all over our dorm.. As a result, he held the pesticide bottle and chased the cockcroach, creating a Human-Cockcroach War.. =.=
At last, the cockcroach escaped into an open drawer full of books, making its owner almost crying. Seeing this situation, I could bear no more and stood up with a slipper held in my hand (I hadn't left my seat till then). I approached the drawer, threw all the books out, and there it was. Without hesitation, I smashed it with my slipper and that's the end of the chaos...
From that day onwards, I have become a cockcroach killer hero in my dormitory, a rescuer of 3 nerds, too... XD

Oct 14, 06
Assigned as the badminton captain of my course (1st year, consists of 2 classes), I played the role as a coach and led my teammates to a 3-hour practice. Only until then I saw a girl who seemed attractive to me, not with her pretiness, but her style. Planning to make her my partner in the competition. HOHO!! Just kidding... I would still put our team victory as my top priority. Unfortunately, my assistant captain got seriously injured in the last minute of our 3-hour training. The doctor diagnosed that his ligament was broken, which needs months to recover. This put us into a serious dilemma as we had lost a skillful player. Besides, I felt kind of guilty as he got injured when he was practising with me.. Haihz..

Oct 15, 06

---------- nothing special to be noted ----------


Oct 16, 06
It was my 1st cooking in Taiwan. We had a special lesson where all of us were divided into 4 groups to cook a splendid dinner for ourselves. There was a competition among the groups and all of us needed to vote for the best groups. We cooperated well and had lots of fun during the hours of cooking. I contributed a stir-fried cabbage learnt from my mummy =P. Though it's not really tasty (surely will criticised badly by my mum), our group still managed to be the champion.. HAHA!

Oct 17, 06
I skipped German class and was noticed by the lecturer, LOL.. Nevermind, for me, skip class = make better use of time over something more meaningful.. XD
It was my academic intellect (nerdy) roommate's birthday. Recently he has been engaged with a girl, whom he's been trying hard to make her his girlfriend. To support him with our full strength, each of us bought him a condom as birthday present. We also told him that we're willing to leave our room empty whenever he needs it. He's so lucky to have such supportive and considerate roommates. HOHOHO!!!

By the way, I have been very troubled by the badminton competition, regarding how to arrange the formation of my team. Hoping to gain victory as well as partnering the girl, it has really placed me on the horns of a dilemma.....

2 comments:

s н ɐ и said...

hmm.. wished u cld tell me abt ur problems to me like i did ...

khaichee said...

haha.. like diary ler! hehe.. kc here!