Thursday, September 28, 2006

Life Improved!!!

Time flies... Another 2 weeks in Yang Ming is about to pass soon.. Things have improved a lot in this period.. I'm happy that I've been getting more & more adapted with the environment here. ^^

1stly, already used to the sucks food here, I'm now able to swallow it without much problems. To maintain my health, I insisted on drinking a glass of wheatgrass and a packet of milk, and eating some fruits daily.

2ndly, owing to my activeness in sports and activities, I've made quite a lot of friends with same interests. We always go out for supper on scooters after a sports match or training. Well, it's really fun speeding at breezy nights, though it might be kinda cold sometimes.

Last friday, there's a Uniform Party held for all medical freshmen, where all of us needed to wear our high school uniform to attend it. Well, I didn't bring my uniform overseas. Therefore 1 of my roommates lent me his and all four of us brought out a performance, though a silly 1, on the party. After the party, about 30 of us, riding on 17 scooters, went for a night tour together at the Fishermen's Harbour, which is far away from our school. Could you just imagine 17 scooters standby before a traffic light and was getting ready to SPEED? It's such a gorgeous view that I had never seen before in my entire life.

It almost took us an hour to reach our destination. My legs really got numb after being bent for such a long time on the scooter during the journey. There, we had our supper, took some photos, chit-chatted, and sang our SCHOOL ANTHEM aloud in front of other tourists... Haha!! That's really fun!! It happened to be the 1st time that I really felt happy and belonged after coming to Yang Ming.

3rdly, regarding my studies, I have started developing the habit of skipping class.. Yeah!! Actually now I ought to be having a Chemical Principle lecture. But I really don't feel like attending the class as the lecturer is really lame. I'd rather study the textbook on my own. =.= Oh ya, if you think this is my 1st time skipping class, then you're absolutely wrong!!! Yesterday there were a total 6 hours of Calculus and Philosophy lectures and I appeared in neither of them. ^^ My roommates and coursemates seemed astounded by my "lazyness + braveness" (as they regarded). They kept worrying that MARKS would be deducted if their absence are noticed by the lecturers... ZzzZz... In these cases, I'd just show a gesture of indifference and say that I hardly care about my marks. Pretty confident huh!! Hehe!

Ah, what I can't stand most are my roommates' attitudes. All 3 of them are trying hard to gain top 10 in my course. 1 of them even insisted on trying to achieve the annual academic merit award, which means he needs to top himself among all others. So, a funny situation always happens in my dorm, where I'm happily chatting with my msn buddies and listening to mp3, while the others are seriously "swallowing" their textbookSS or rushing their reportSS. I still remember once when I went to bed, 1 of my roommates was still studying. When I woke up the next morning, he's still holding the same book. Gosh.... how could I stay with these 3 nerds?!!

4thly, thanks to Shan, I have fully developed as a nocturnal animal now.. =.= So, don't be surprised if you see me online on msn at 5 o'clock in the morning. And don't suppose that I'm studying or working on my assignments or reports. You know I won't be that hardworking... LOL...

Last night, I chatted with Jason, a good friend of mine who studies in Singapore, and is currently having a vacation back in M'sia. Here's some part of our conversation,

Yan Kit
Is it very stressful in Taiwan?? You become a nocturnal animal liao??

wschong : Nocturnal Life
welll


wschong : Nocturnal Life
i sleep late not bcuz of homework

wschong : Nocturnal Life
LOL

wschong : Nocturnal Life
i'm stll myself

wschong : Nocturnal Life
a chong hwa style student

Yan Kit
glad to hear that you're still yourself..


Yah, I'm still myself, practising my own style and absolutely happy with it. Although my academic results might not able to beat those Taiwanese's, I still do feel superior as a Malaysian. I know how to live an enjoyable life, yet without neglecting my studies. I won't change my style till the very end of my university life. I'm not going to become 1 of the nerds, I SWEAR!!! MALAYSIAN BOLEH!!! ^^



p/s: I'm assigned as the badminton captain of my class. Gonna try my best to lead my class to victory in the coming badminton competition.. Gambateh!!!

3 comments:

s н ɐ и said...

elleh... means im the reason u stay up so late.. dun lie laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Anonymous said...

add oil

Anonymous said...

Is good to know that you are actually having fun.. ^^ Gambate o, gor.. he-he..